Teacher, Leader of Learning with TLR (MPS/UPS)
Billesley Primary School is an innovative, vibrant school, which serves a diverse community. The school has expanded and is now a three form entry in all year groups. We are especially proud of the quality of professional development offered in our school, our links with Arts and Sports organisations and our engaging curriculum which makes learning exciting for all of our children.
We wish to appoint an excellent teacher to lead on a specific aspect of our provision as we develop our curriculum. The focus of the role of Leader of Learning is to lead and manage an aspect of provision at Billesley Primary School, with a specific focus on responsibility for standards of achievement, teaching and learning and pupil welfare. However, the school is committed to school improvement within the Elliot Foundation Multi Academy Trust and across the wider educational system. Therefore, there may be opportunities to work alongside teachers in other schools within the Trust.
These may include
- A Phonics or Arithmetic Champion for best practice within Billesley Primary School;
- or A Music Lead;
- or To lead on developing effective relationships with external partnerships eg. businesses and community organisations to help our pupils prepare for future education and employment;
- or To lead on engaging parents, carers and the wider community, including the celebration and promotion of diversity and equality
We would, however, be interested to hear from teachers who have an area of curriculum innovation that they are interested in developing further through a leadership opportunity. The post is full time and class based with appropriate release time to fulfil leadership duties.
Applications are invited from teachers who:
- Are enthusiastic, motivated to want the best for our children and passionate about the curriculum and community partnerships
- Are an excellent practitioner with high expectations of themselves and children.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the curriculum, assessment procedures and the use of effective feedback on pupil achievement
- Can inspire, motivate and challenge pupils of all abilities
- Are committed to developing their own expertise, knowledge and skills to enhance their effectiveness as a teacher
- Relish challenging themselves and the children
We can offer:
- A welcoming school with enthusiastic, motivated staff and supportive
- Governors and outstanding professional development
- Billesley Primary School is an Academy in partnership with the Elliot Foundation.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Contact the school to arrange a visit. Free childcare for ages 3 and over, plus after school care is available on discussion with the school.
You can apply for this job by downloading this application form, printing, completing and returning it to the address above.
You will need Acrobat Reader to view this file.
Please log in or join to apply for jobs online.