|Job Vacancy - Assistant Team Leader for Science (O&A) in Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Assistant Team Leader for Science (O&A)||Full Time and Permanent||Job Ref: Eteach/SH1715|
|Applications Close: 14/12/2017||Start date: As soon as possible|
Small Heath Leadership Academy
Assistant Team Leader for Science (with responsibility for Outcomes and Assessment)
We seek to appoint a well-motivated and proactive person to support the leadership and further develop our Science Department
Small Heath Leadership Academy, Birmingham
Scale: MPS/UPS plus TLR 2c
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Required: from Easter 2018 or earlier
Small Heath Leadership Academy is seeking to appoint a well-motivated and proactive person to support the leadership and further develop our Science Department. We are looking for an outstanding teacher; someone with high expectations, a love of the subject, able to inspire and enjoy the challenges of the role. You will need to be a team player; you will go the extra mile to support our students and want to continually develop the team.
You will demonstrate high standards of delivery in a consistent manner, be committed to improving achievement across all key stages and will be able to inspire both staff and students. You will be passionate about learning, well-motivated, dynamic and able to engage young people. Enthusiasm, a winning personality, and an imaginative approach to Teaching and Learning.
Do you have:
• Outstanding classroom practice?
• A track record of raising attainment?
• A creative and imaginative approach to teaching and learning?
• The knowledge, skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students?
• Experience in developing partnerships with the community and external organisations?
• Expertise in using technology to enhance teaching and learning?
• An ethos of high expectations for students and staff
• A professionally stimulating and supportive working environment
• A strong commitment to professional development and progression for all staff
The school will be part of Tauheedul Education Trust from January 2018, one the UKs leading education providers. Through our mission of educational excellence, character development and service to communities, we aim to fulfil our vision of nurturing today’s young people and inspiring tomorrow’s leaders.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact Mrs Al-Ani, Principal on 0121-464-7997.
Closing date: 12 midnight, Thursday 14th December 2017
Please log in or join to apply for jobs online.